What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Phone number
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We do not store credit card details.
Rentals at the Lakes
All rental cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 30%, once confirmed.
Rental cancellations made within 6 weeks of the arrival day, will be subject to 100% of the rental fees.
We will try to accommodate date changes, for the same property. Should this not be possible, the above cancellation terms remain.
We will process any refunds due within 7 days of written confirmation.
Security deposits payable by rental guests will be refunded within 7 days of departure.
Our payment gateway is enabled to allow automatic billing. By making rental bookings with us, you not only agree to the full terms and conditions of booking, but also to this process, which allows variable amounts to be collected from your payment method at different intervals.
This functionality is to enable us to gather you initial deposit of 30% followed by the subsequent 70% deposit without contacting you. We will not use this functionality for any other purpose.
Resort Estate Management Ltd
The Estate Office
Registered in England 06273431
VAT No: 109 6977 73
Tel: 44 01367 250066